Our clients provide us with regular feedback. Below is a sampling of responses about their experience working with an Ivey Consulting college admissions coach.
How would you describe your coach?
- “Frank. Insightful. Thorough and responsive. Quick to assess the student. Responsive. Humorous.”
- “Inspiring, tenacious, quick, fun, smart, genuine.”
How did college admissions coaching help?
- “Would not have been even close to as good without you.”
- “Honestly, I think your point about the student presenting a consistent, cohesive picture of himself was important. For many kids and parents (as you obviously know) the tendency is to try to hit all of targets as hard as possible each on an individual basis, and that likely does not ring true on the other end.”
- "1. [Our son] listened to you more than us.
2. He began to understand the implications of the process and his relative position within it.
3. You provided us with perspective, which at times was essential to being able to coexist with the lad.”
What would you say about the experience overall?
- “It was GREAT working with you – don’t forget to use us as a reference.”
- “We loved working with you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.“
- “I can’t thank you enough for all your help, energy and time and feel so lucky to have met you. It’s been a blast.”