Code of Ethics
- We represent only your interests. Your best interest is at the heart of everything we do, even if that means a shorter engagement or smaller fees for us.
- We'll tell it to you straight. You're not paying us to massage your ego or tell you what you want to hear.
- If what you're looking for is outside our area of expertise, we'll pull in someone who has experience in that field or refer you to someone who does.
- We take a holistic approach to admissions, career, and academic counseling. We always think about how a particular degree or school or job fits within your larger goals.
- We adhere to the strictest standards when it comes to application ethics. Your applications will be your own, and we don't and won't do anything that I would have considered unethical when I was Dean of Admissions.
- Anna Ivey, Founder